UNLV Taiwanese Student Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UNLV Taiwanese Student Association

UNLV 台灣同學會

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

AAA Auto Insurance ---20% Saving with Good Student Discount

向下 
發表人內容
Evan Lee

Evan Lee

文章總數 : 13
年齡 : 53
來自 : Taipei, Taiwan
注冊日期 : 2008-09-14

AAA Auto Insurance ---20% Saving with Good Student Discount Empty
發表主題: AAA Auto Insurance ---20% Saving with Good Student Discount   AAA Auto Insurance ---20% Saving with Good Student Discount Empty周日 9月 14, 2008 3:13 pm

Dear Member of UNLV Taiwanese Student Association

It was a great pleasure to meeting each one of you on 09/13/2008. The moon festival BBQ was very impressive and fun. I can 't wait to join next meeting in the near future.
Some of you might have question about your Auto Insurance. One of the only Chinese AAA Insurance Agent here in Las Vegas. I have helping quit a few student in the past. I personally want to tell you some of the great benefit that AAA can offer to the entire student here locally in Las Vegas. The great thing about being a good student is not only benefit yourself but also give you a huge saving on your auto insurance rate. If you have an average GPA 3.0 and above and between the age of 17 to 24 please give me a call right away. I have great news for you. You can save 20% form your auto insurance monthly premium. Also if you are between the ages of 16 to 18 there is another saving it's call teen smart program, which will give you another 30% saving on, you auto insurance premium.
Now, let me tell you a little bit about AAA Company. AAA Insurance and Travel has more than hundred years history and was originally start in California. It was named California Auto Mobile Association. Unlike most of traditional Insurance company, AAA also has it's own Travel Agency. If you ever want to fly back to Taiwan or anywhere in the world please let me know AAA can give you a good rate and book you a nice trip or plan a unforgettable vacation package. AAA is a membership basis company. As an AAA member you will enjoy all the great service from AAA. Such as: Roadside Emergency Service, Travel Service, DMV Kiosk Service, Free Towing if your car ever broke down. Our Roadside Emergency Service is a 24hours 7days a week non-stop clock round service. No matter where you are, AAA is always there to help. Let's ask our self one big question who want to change a flat tire under a weather of 105 degree out there. I highly recommend you at least get AAA membership for a peace of mind on the road. Currently AAA has more than 4.5 Million members across the United States. We are the largest Auto Mobile Club in the US. Let me tell you another story. If you every notice when you go across the street in California and the Signal light will have a count down from 10 to 1 before it turns red or green that was created by AAA. The reason I want to tell you about this is AAA is a not for profit Organization. That means AAA is very active in participate in our daily community life. AAA can also schedule a free appointment to have one of our speclist to inspect on your child's car seat safety inspection process. I also want to let you know some of the great benefit being a AAA member if you ever want to go on a trip from book a rental can with Hertz Car rental to make a reservation with Best Western Hotel there are plenty of Companies are partner with AAA to provide the discount form 10 to 15 % for our AAA members. Do not forget before you go on your road trip next time come in to our friendly local office and enjoy the free service of Trip Tick Service which can point out your route and tells you which hotel has AAA discount therefore you will never be able to get lost on your trip.
Once again I wish all the best to UNLV Taiwanese Student Association. I am proud to be one of your new members. If there is anything I can help or answer your question please do not hastate to give me a call. I remember when I was an oversea student in Iowa I have been getting a lot of help from Student Association. Now it's time for me to help our young UNLV Student Association.

Best Wish to All,
Thank you and have and wonderful day,

Evan Lee
Insurance Sales Agent
4965 South Fort Apache Rd. #105
Las Vegas, NV 89147
Tel 702-577-9443
cell 702-417-7136
Fax 702-227-0789
E-mail Evan_Lee@CSAA.COM
AAA Insurance Auto - Home - Life - Membership - Travel
回頂端 向下